Dining at Puccinis
A welcoming aroma pulled me into the light, airy restaurant -Puccinis. Our class sat down into the serene atmosphere and were greeted by a polite waitress, Marta.
The warm, orange glow filled me with joy as the starters were presented to us on our beautifully decorated table. The soothing background music took me away with the fairies, as I slowly took my first bite of garlic pizza.
The cheesy, oily topping and the soft base were delicious. I also tried sausage wrapped in bacon which was crispy but ALL the food was magnificent. Soon after our drinks arrived, bubbling coke.
Then our tasty main course - delicious pizza and pastas, everyone was soon quiet as they concentrated on eating.
After everyone finished we asked the lovely staff especially Marta lots of questions. The staff gave us an amazing surprise - an indoor firework show!
Hopefully, I will be able to go to Puccinis again as I enjoyed the food, the great service and their high standards.
Serena
Saturday, 21 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment