Saturday, 21 June 2008

Puccinis is Outstanding by Bethany

Puccinis
The mouth-watering scent (of Italian food) made me feel welcome – in the serene atmosphere of Puccinis restaurant. Orange seemed a very common colour throughout the restaurant, as a glowing, orange colour lit up the walls. My classmates and I were led to two tables, by Marta (a waitress and our host for today).
After we were all settled down, a quiet jumble of chat filled Puccinis, with a warm feeling. About five minutes later, Marta came to take our order – and answer our many questions.
As Marta was chatting to us about the history of the Italian restaurant and other things - three fab chefs, worked smoothly and calmly to prepare a delicious meal. By the time we all had our questions answered, our starters were about to be served.
The only word I can use (to describe the food) is……… OUTSTANDING!!! It’s not just me – everyone enjoyed at least two selections of food.
Just as I finished my starter, the other waiters and waitresses were helping to serve the main courses. You should see the sight of the pizzas! It was huge! (Definitely good value for money!)
Dishes we tried: calamari, garlic pizza and sausages wrapped in bacon for starters. Main courses: a range of different pizzas, tortellini, carbonara, spaghetti bolognaise and lasagne.
I would recommend Puccinis to everyone – it is brilliant!
Bethany

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

You can really tell how much you enjoyed the food and i liked the detail about the staff it gave the review an added element.

VCOP Teacher said...

I'm just looking at the photos taken by Bethany and they really capture the atmosphere.
Must add a few of the ones of the food!