Saturday, 21 June 2008

Dining at Puccinis

Dining at Puccinis
Last week our class went to Puccinis restaurant for a fantastic meal for our class. Inside the restaurant it was very stylish with a warm colourful atmosphere and beautifully laid out tables. We were welcomed by polite, friendly staff who showed us to our table with smiles on their faces.
As we sat down, waiting for our starters, Marta talked to us about the ingredients used in Italian cooking and answered our many questions. We were also able to watch the chefs cooking which was amazing.
We tucked in to our starters and were left waiting for our main courses feeling excited. We did not wait long - the pizzas were delicious, there were so many different types and the bolognaise had such a creamy sauce.
The surprise at the end of the meal was fantastic - an indoor firework and a chocolate - it really was amazing!
Thank you to the staff (especially Marta) for letting us experience a meal in Puccinis. It was fantastic!
Byron

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

A lovely review any restaurant would be pleased to have. I was glad to read about the food as well as atmosphere and staff, since thats what you really want to know about.

EBD35 said...

Your teacher is very proud of your writing and through reading these reviews I can see why!
EBD35 :o)

VCOP Teacher said...

I think I am going to cry buckets when this lot leave for secondary school.