Puccinis
The spacious room was filled with a welcoming presence as I stepped through the door into Puccinis Italian Restaurant. There was a delightful orangy glow like a fiery sunset. As I wandered around the restaurant I was awestruck by how they had neatly positioned the dining area.
After a short look around – we all sat politely on the black, comfy chairs; eagerly awaiting our mystery waitress – Marta. She was smartly dressed in an appropriate uniform wearing a white apron. Her hair was nicely put up into a lovely ponytail which made her appearance; ingenious.
Marta answered all of our questions and she obviously had a thorough understanding of the restaurant and Italian food.
Soft Italian music gently played in the background while the delicious foods were presented formally on beautiful plates.
I really enjoyed the cuisine; Puccinis Restaurant is the best place to eat!
Demi
Saturday, 21 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I particularly liked your description of the orange glow being life sunset. You also included a lot of detail about the waitress.
Post a Comment