Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Job application letter by Emily

Dear Rick Stein
I am writing to inform you that I would like to be employed as a member of your waiting staff because I am at catering college and I am classed as very good at waiting on tables.
However, I think I am very good because I have won four medal for my Shellfish starters and my customer service is excellent. I am very polite and I think you are fabulous.
I passed all my exams at school and obtained grade A's. If you need any other information please contact me on my home phone number.
I would really appreciate it if you could consider me for this job.
Yours sincerely
Emily

4 comments:

VCOP Teacher said...

Well done Emily - Headteacher's Special award for this formal writing - well done!

Mrs H said...

Emily after reading your letter i think you probably should have said you were an excellent waitress not just a good one. I loved this positive application, welll done on the special award for your writing.

VCOP Teacher said...

Emily was really happy to read your comment Mrs H and says thank you for thinking she would be an excellent waitress.

Andrew Jeffrey said...

Emily, it is good to read such a confident application. Can you cook me some dinner please? I bet it would be yummy!