Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Job Application Letter - Jordan

Dear Mr Stein
I am writing to apply for the role of Kitchen Manager at the Seafood Restaurant, Padstow, Cornwall. I decided to contact you when the advert on monster.com caught my eye.
Things when I cook that I find of great importance are: cooking with fresh ingredients, using seasonal ingredients and designing an exciting menu. In my role as a chef I have travelled the world and my favourite job was working in France in a lovely town called Marsielle.
The real reason I wanted to become a chef at your most famous restaurant is because I always wanted to work in a seafood restaurant. My real influences came from your fabulous television programmes and most excellent books - and this is why I come to you looking to manage your kitchen.
My first job was at Puchinni's in Shirley, Southampton and I believe all my previous experience adds up to everything that I need for this job.
I'm available any time and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Jordan

4 comments:

dazza d said...

Wow Jordan - I'd certainly give you the job - you were VERY persuasive and used lots of excellent language. 3 hot chillies for you!!

VCOP Teacher said...

How did you know Jordan was awarded 3 chillies by the judges for his HOT HOT HOT writing?

Mrs H said...

Well done Jordan, you've cracked job applications.

Andrew Jeffrey said...

Jordan - I found your application most convincing; the little details that you added really gave credibility to your letter. Well done!