Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Job Application letter - Michael

Dear Mr Stein
I strongly believe that I am capable of being the Head Chef in the Seafood Restaurant because I can cook interesting and good quality food. I run a very organised kitch and so will make the kitchen staff work hard. I have experience going back ten years in catering.
What attracts me to your restaurant is its high quality, and the spectacular refurbishment that has just taken place. And you, Rick Stein should be proud of yourself and what you have developed over the years.
Finally, I am very skilled and a great chef. Also I have won many gold medals and certificates so I really would like you to pick me.
Yours sincerely
Michael

4 comments:

dazza d said...

Hey Michael - you have written a very good letter; I really like the way you have used a range of different openers to your sentences. You are obviously a very talented writer!
dazza d

VCOP Teacher said...

How did you know that when Byron judged Michael's writing he commented on Michael's excellent Openers?

Michael got a Headteacher's Special award for his writing of a traditional tale this week as well - don't you just love it when your boys start to enjoy writing!
(Will publish his Traditional Tale as it is fab!)

Mrs H said...

Michael wish you were in our year 6 class maybe you could inspire some of our boys to write as well as you have.

Andrew Jeffrey said...

Michael - well done! Clever writing, and you focus on the achievements of your intended audience as much as your own; a super way of getting your letter noticed!