The Midnight World by Serena
Filled with fear, I tiptoed into the dark, dismal wardrobe and entered into a skin crawling, pitch-black world. Shadows rushed past me, as the bright moon shone. Pitter-patter, noises circled me. I froze with fear. A fragile, feeble woman approached me. Hesitation came upon my soul.
“Get out, get out!” crackled the woman.
“Why?” I replied.
“Oh, you’ll know why when you collect the red, ruby of courage.”
I took a deep breath and replied yes.
Off I went through the spine tingling forest, being aware of what is around me. Peering eyes (birds) followed me. As I walked, I wondered why that lady wanted me to go on that sort of quest. I just carried on walking, then came to a spooky castle, knocked the door, it magically opened (how strange). Lolloping forward, I came to a flight of winding stairs. Creeping up the stairs I stumble in front of a familiar man, it was my English teacher Mr Coalfire. Why was he here!!
Pictures swam through my head. Now I remember. He said I’ll be waiting for you boy tonight, so that’s why the lady wants me to collect the ruby but this links to the essay we had to write about the red ruby.
“Why though, I just do not know!” But I can’t unlock the code. I will soon…
Sunday, 20 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Serena, that is some fantastic writing. I am asking all sorts of questions in my head. i loved all the discription and can't wait to read a some more of it!
Laura
Post a Comment