I really want my year 6 children to experience having a real audience for their writing hence this blog! I hope you enjoy their writing!
Please feel free to post comments and pointers for how they can improve.
Best wishes
Oak 1 teacher Miss G!
Sunday, 20 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello Oak 1, I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to read your writing! My class will be reading your writing tomorrow and will add their comments.
Keep up the amazing work
Mrs H
We look forward to reading your writing blog too!
We think it will be great fun to read each others work and leave comments - much more fun than just having your teacher read your work!
Everything was quiet in the house but I still couldn't sleep. Just as the clock by my bed reached midnight I noticed a strange light in the room. It was coming from underneath my wardrobe door. Creeping out of bed, I opened the door and gasped. In front of me was an amazing new world!
Your task is to carry on writing the story what happens when you step through the door
The prompt and planning for The Midnight World
Planning
what it looks like:
who you met there:
what you did there
I would purchase the Cgp papers as they are really useful
Post a Comment