Sunday, 20 January 2008

The Midnight World by Aydan

The Midnight World by Aydan

In front of me was a dark, dismal and sandy world with just a speck of light. I wondered why this place was so dark and boring.

What was I hearing as I travelled around, still wondering why it was so dark. Was it the bogeyman? I halted for a moment. Thankfully he didn’t hurt me. While we were chatting I met someone else called Master Yoda.

They showed me around; but this was one weird place – it was a cave with skulls hanging down – killed in revenge. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

We travelled to a mysterious castle. It was dark and empty; we crept up to an old wooden door. It slowly creaked open as we entered, slowly and quietly. Staring at the walls.

Somehow we got lost. I found a secret passageway leading into a kind of basement.
SSSOOOMMONE HELLLPP MEEEEE! How stupid – me trapped in my own wretched wardrobe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - some fantastic writing on here. I do hope my Year 4s will be this good in the future. :)